Sunday, May 15, 2011

oh bother


1. Yesterday, my best friend got married.
Then in church, we got a marriage talk.
Then at our fireside. We got another marriage talk.
I don't care, I will someday.
But I really would appreciate hearing about something new and exciting for a change.

2. I use to love weddings. But now they're stressful.

3. I should be too young to have to think about these things.

4. I hope I don't have to go to another wedding for a while.

5. As complicated as my feelings are about love and marriage and stuff. This will always be one of my favorite places in the world.

2 comments:

  1. They like to drill things home don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could put into words how much I love this post. AHHHH. I miss you darling and your blog always brings me a little bit of sunshine :)

    ReplyDelete