Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fearless

On Monday, it stormed a glorious storm. My friends and I were enjoying root beer floats as it started to rain, and when we finished, it was pouring. So we went out to enjoy it. And we pretty much went insane. We danced all through the complex and then had the great idea to take pictures. It was a most wonderful photo shoot in the pouring rain. I was so happy, I wanted to fly! I told so many people that I had fulfilled my dreams and danced in the rain.

The rain does funny things to people, there is just something about it. The smell, the wet feel, the cold, the constant feel of something different. Well, maybe it's just me. I love the rain. It reminds me of home. It makes me feel warm, even in the coldest of rains.

Today, it rained again, I was with a friend. I didn't keep some of my promises to my friends and dance again. But we did walk a long walk and just let it rain. It was wonderful. I love the rain. I love life in the rain. I want it to rain forever.



[[There's something about the way the street looks when it's just rained]]

No comments:

Post a Comment