Friday, October 22, 2010

I am a Jerk

"No. Not cool. My friends. I get to do what I want with them and they like me better because I"m a person with my own personality and a sense of humor. She can't be herself because, "herself" is not as "popular" as she'd like to be, and she's an "actor", it's easy for her to be someone else. Even if that someone else is me. I'm not flattered, she doesn't play the role of me well. I am fantastic."
....


I actually said that about someone, the thief of my identity. I am a terrible person. I feel like I should go repent now. But then I remember, that's how I actually feel.

In case you thought I was a great person, you should know the truth, I suck. I am not fantastic. I am an independent girl and I know who I am, but I'm selfish and I think there should only be one me.

[[Yeah...love me or hate me, I'm still shinin']]

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, we're all jerks in our way. Come on, we're just trying to do our best.

    ReplyDelete