Monday, January 10, 2011

calculus and religion

and I take off and fly away,
living the life I've always believed.
then maybe, I think,
I hope that one day,
you'll start to miss me.
and if you do-
find yourself missing me while I'm out for a fly,
you might find yourself wishing me back,
and if I hear you, I'll try to come quick.
but I might not be thinking or listening for you,
or your call.
I might no remember you,
or your love,
at all.
you should have missed me all along.
you should have missed me before I was gone.
you lost your chance.
you had me and let me go.
it's over now, but you should know.
you could have had me.
I would have stayed.
but you would not love me

so I flew away.

1 comment:

  1. This. Is wonderful. It really is. I was so finally when I saw that your blog was FINALLY updated beyond December. That was a very happy day for me.

    ReplyDelete