Saturday, February 5, 2011

anxiously engaged

two of my best friends are embarking on adventures that are going to last each them an eternity

my happiness and love for each is so great it cannot be worded

I fell asleep on my couch last night. It reminded me of all those nights in high school when I had done the same. I had a lot to think about a lot to reminisce.

a lot of unknown.
a lot of happiness.
maybe one day, life will be an adventure for me.
maybe one day-
someone will feel this great amount of happiness for me.
but for now-
I get to feel this amazing amount of happiness for two people I love dearly.
for now-
that is all I really want anyway.
so life, and friends-
bring on the happy times.

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog Callie. Your writing is very readable. Keep having fun and don't worry.

    ReplyDelete