Sunday, March 8, 2009

Can you say PINK?



I made a decision to go to Prom. It's going to be fun. I'm excited for it. My dress is going to be vibrant pink with a silver sequin sash....I KNOW you are jealous right now. The dress will be modeled after the pattern of the blue dress except it will be full length. This brings me to my biggest fear....

I am short.

True story...I'm okay and accepting with that small minor detail except when I'm in a full length dress, I appear to be four foot tall. Which is also easy for me to accept. But there's another detail....

My date is tall.

True story, my mom finds him to be freakishly tall, which is almost true. You see, he's about 6 foot 4. And most guys, when wearing a tux, look taller than they actually are. Now I'm very accepting of the fact that this boy is tall. And to be perfectly honest, I am quite attracted to tall guys. It happens. But let's just say....

Pictures are going to look interesting.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm guessing that te pictures will look pretty close to the sticky note picture Scott drew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Callie! I'm glad you decided to go! You'll have to let me see the pictures once you get them. So are you going in a group? If so, who all are you going with? I hope you have fun!! :D

    ReplyDelete