Sunday, March 22, 2009

YES!

I finally said yes to the kid. It took me a whole week and two days to do it, but it's done. And I must say, I had quite a lot of fun. Rachel came over and we made cookies and put them on a paper plate that said YES on the bottom. We then went to his house and chalked his driveway with questions like, "Is the pope Catholic?" "Is the sky blue?" "Did it rain today?" "Are basketballs round?" and one of them said "Will Callie go to prom with you?"....

Then we doorbell ditched the cookies. But you see, he doesn't live on a through road, so we had to improvise. We drove past his house with our hoods on hoping he wouldn't see us. He probably did, but we still giggled about it all and claim that he didn't.

I just hope that he's smart enough to figure it all out. haha....
'

No comments:

Post a Comment