Friday, March 13, 2009

I love my Pig

So it's Friday night and I'm sitting here at the computer petting a mechanical, yet still very fluffy pig. It's been an interesting day.

After school I was in the drama room working on my English paper and Jonica and Micheal and some one else came out of the prop closet and Jonica says "Hey Callie! Do you want to come play a game with me!" And I didn't want to do my paper so I said YES. And as I was walking into the prop closet to play this game with Joni, Micheal looked at me and said, "I've got to go home before practice, so...see you later." I said bye and went to go play the game, I was kinda excited.

We basically just were trying to find the ugliest costumes in the room when the door open and a little orange pig walked in carrying a note....which said,

"The closest think I had to a a carrier pigeon was...an orange carrier pig...sorry. Hope you like him nonetheless. But I really wanted to use him to ask you a question:
Will you go to prom with me?"

So it's really simple, but I love it, because it's Micheal and it's an orange pig, and his spelling and grammar were practically flawless. I'm still smiling.
I still don't know how I'm going to say yes, and I don't know what to name the pig, but Becca thinks I should name him Rex. I think I like it.


3 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE it Callie! That is SO awesome!! :) Micheal's pretty much amazing...lol.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you already got asked to Prom by Michael. Stop having a confusing life

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome!!! That is a great way!! I am glad that you can go to prom! :D

    ReplyDelete