Saturday, March 7, 2009

Just A Thought from our Friends at Avenue Q

Mix Tape

He likes me.I think he likes me.Does does he 'like me' like me,Like I like him?Will we be friends,Or something more?I think he's interested,But I'm not sure.

Princeton:Hi! Listen, I was going through my CDs yesterday, and I kept coming across songsI thouht you'd like, so I made you this tape.
Kate Monster:Oh, that's so sweet!

A mix tape. He made a mix tape. He was thinking of me,Which shows he cares!Sometimes when someone has a crush on you. They'll make you a mix tape to give you a clue.Let's see...

1."You've Got A Friend"
2."The Theme From 'Friends'"
3."That's What Friends Are For"
SHOOT.Oh, but look!
4."A Whole New World"
5."Kiss The Girl"
6."My Cherie Amour"
Oh, Princeton! He does like me!
7."I Am The Walrus"
8."Fat Bottomed Girls"
9."Yellow Submarine"
What does this mean?
10."Stuck On You"
11."Love Me Do"
12."My Heart Will Go On"
13."She's Got A Way"
14."Yesterday"
15."Goodnight Saigon!"
16."Through The Years"
17."The Theme From 'Cheers'"
18."Moving Right Along"
Nice tape.
Oh, there's one more...
19."I Have To Say I Love You In A Song"

He likes me!

1 comment:

  1. My friends from Avenue Q are amazing. I'm going to live there when I grow up :P

    ReplyDelete