Monday, September 27, 2010

To Fall in Love


I don't know quite when it happened, or why, or how, but I fell in love a few years ago.


I fell in love with the art of photography. I am so madly passionate for it that I often have an itching to hold a camera in my hand. There are so many moments to catch. So many things that happen, that no one bothers to notice. I think that may be how I fell in love with photos. I would see so many things in life that I wanted to save forever. But I didn't want to save them just with writing or with a boring old picture. I wanted to take a picture with character. I became obsessed. I love not only taking the perfect picture, but being able to bring out it's greater qualities for everyone to see. It just makes me feel so happy I guess is the right word, maybe even blissful.

I don't have a camera. It breaks my heart, everyday. Everyday I see things and say, man, I wish I could capture that. Sometimes when I'm stressed or busy, I want to take a break and just go take pictures. But I don't have a camera. It makes life hard to be so passionate about something and not to have it. But I can assure you, I'm going to make it. I think that it will just make me appreciate my camera that much more once I actually get a job and buy one.

The thing about photography, is that it makes me happy. But I don't like, feel a strong desire to have everyone see. I just want to enjoy it. I just want to have it to look back on. Someday, I'm going to have my pictures hanging from the walls of my home or even my apartment and just seeing them will bring joy into my life.

[In this moment, now capture it, remember it]

No comments:

Post a Comment