Sunday, September 19, 2010

You Made My Happy!

Some days are just good. That's kind of what today was like. I've decided that some of the best days are spent simply. It's so easy to think that the only way to have a good day is to have every minute planned. But I find the best days are when you just spend your time with good people. It's easy to get so caught up in activities, but sometimes it's best to just sit and talk and laugh. Some of my favorite memories involve just sitting and talking, or even, just driving around singing at the top of our lungs. Those are the good times. There's no existence of time, or responsibility, just friends, being together.

On a side note, on my doorstep tonight, I found a note that said "Cali- You Are Loved!" And then there was a plate of cookies. It was a nice gesture....but there's another girl in our ward named Cali, and that's how she spells it. I'd feel bad if they were for her, we already ate them.

"It's smells like new bracelet."

No comments:

Post a Comment