Thursday, September 30, 2010

The White Wall In Front of Me

A few days ago, my friends from my writing class introduced me to the Media Center. I have decided that it is probably the best place in the Harold B. Lee Library, and I mean, there's a lot of stuff here, but I'm pretty sure that the Media Center wins, hands down. It's just a room full of people on computers, watching movies, doing homework, writing papers and 80% of them all have headphones on.
It's WONDERFUL.

I went there yesterday to write a paper that I had absolutely NO desire to write, and in the two and a half hours is took me to force the paper onto the screen, I fell in absolute love with the Media Center. It's bright and happy, and if you sit in the back looking at the wall, you don't even notice the world moving around you.
It's so peaceful.

Now, when I'm in the Media Center, I feel like I should have homework to do online. This is not a common occurrence in my classes, but I can assure that I will find a way to get there as much as possible. Like everyday possible.
I'm actually in the Media Center RIGHT NOW.

There's something else, besides the getaway from the world to do homework. It is the precious gem of the Media Center that I found today. When I found this, I cried, well not really, but there was probably that much emotion and joy in my heart upon coming across this program. I will assure you that I will probably be in the media center a lot from now on.
I found Photoshop.

[[Harold B. Lee Library: Study like a Scholar, Scholar]]

No comments:

Post a Comment